Get In Touch
Portland, OR , USA
Frequently Asked Question!
Psilocybin[a] (/ˌsaɪləˈsaɪbɪn/ sy-lə-SY-bin) is a naturally occurring psychedelic prodrug compound produced by more than 200 species of mushrooms, collectively known as psilocybin mushrooms.
The amount you take is direclty related to intensity of effect you feel. Each person will also react differently to psilocybin.
1 gram of dried mushrooms tends to be an average large starting dose. We do not recommend consuming more than 1 gram of dried mushroom on your first experience.
Wait at least 1-2 hours before consuming more mushrooms as the effects may take time to set in.
Psilocybin can be consumed in many forms.
The most common way to consume psilocybin is to to eat the raw dried mushroom. These mushrooms are safe to eat and can be combined with other food, or in a smoothie. A peanut butter sandwich is one of the most popular ways to consume raw dried mushrooms.
Generally speaking Psilocybin is very safe. Studies have shows no measurable effect on electrolyte levels, blood sugar levels, or liver toxicity tests.
It should be noted that mushrooms can also cause possible adverse reactions such as nausea and panic attacks.
Always consult with a physician before consuming Psilocybin.
Psilocybin should only be consumed by adults. Should never be consumed by pregnant or nursing mothers, or anyone with diagnosed mental illness.
In general, the effects include euphoria, visual and mental hallucinations, changes in perception, a distorted sense of time, and spiritual experiences, and can also include possible adverse reactions such as nausea and panic attacks.
There are many types of psilocybin mushrooms. Each variation tends to taste slightly different.
Mushrooms are known to taste earthy, nutty, and dry.